Unique thermal technology venture releases a warm sensation that reaches deep diminishing the look of pores by aiding to dissolve and dislodge the build-up of impurities that can thrust pores open, thus making them appear larger. It gently warms to the touch, using micro-peeling to remove dirt and impurities from your skin.
Made with a combination of 6 amino acids in the form of hexapeptides, Dead Sea minerals, vitamins and powerful anti-oxidants, this exclusive mask is a water-activated, self-heating formula that deeply warms the skin to relax.
Enhance your skin’s condition to reveal the beautiful look of soft and vibrant skin from your youth. This Thermal Mask combines Hexalin technology designed for mature skin with highly concentrated vitamins E & C, plus Dead Sea minerals to help reveal a tighter, smoother, younger appearance within a few short weeks.
How to Use
- Cleanse face thoroughly. Re-wet the areas to be treated with the Elasto Lift – Thermal Mask. This is a very important first step in achieving optimum age-defying results.
- Before each use, please stir the cream to properly disperse product.
- Dispense a small amount of Elasto Lift – Thermal Mask, the size of a quarter, into palm of hand. Lightly using 2 fingers, gently massage onto face over chin, nose, forehead and cheeks, and smooth on a very light layer in a circular motion. You will experience a warm sensation in the treated area. Wet again to accelerate the heating process. The heating will feel a little strange with the first use but this is the desired effect.
- Avoid using around the eyes. After product has been applied, keep the mask on for about 3 minutes as it is settling into the pores, lines and wrinkles for nourishing purposes.
- Rinse with warm water. Be sure to close container when finished (always keep it intact for long term use).
- To complete the treatment, smooth on HEXALIN - Intensive Revival Facial Serum.
- For all skin types
- Use 1 to 2 times a week or as needed.
- As with all skin care products, avoid getting product into eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. If rash or irritation occurs, rinse well and discontinue use.